3.12.09

These stranger thoughts...



Life goes easy on me most of the time. This has nothing to do with contentment and joy, which always seem to find a place in my busy life whether I like it or not. The way I feel when the sun shines kindly on my face and my feet crunch through the frost of early December will never compare to the swelling of my heart when I think of seeing my beloved family once again. Sometimes the tears come gently, reminding me that the pain of homesickness is merely a sign of the love that roots my heart in the barren wasteland of the Northwest Territories. Despite my not so friendly relationship with that wretched place, it will be my home as long as my family is there.




My heart fills with emotions I cannot even describe when I think of you!

Dearest, you are the nearest to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment