31.3.10

water flavoured water

1.
I’m smashing trees on the
trail where you smoke, hoping
you’ll hear the ripples and come running
Why would you kill something you
love so much, you ask
it’s because you won’t care for me
if I’m this way

2.
you don’t notice that I cry in
bed sometimes, so maybe
its okay that the geese don’t like
you as much as you would like
them to.

3.
imagined friends
are the only kind of
friends that don’t ever stray
just hold on to them

4.
i'm thinking not because we
probably shouldn't be doing
that anyways

5.
"don't waste your time with thoughts of me
i'm a million breaths away"

6.
if you're like me you'll need
more than a half-hearted melody
i'm not giving my heart away
if you're not as in love as me

7.
don't question my intimacy
i'm more illegitimate than you'll ever be

No comments:

Post a Comment