- Tandem longboarding and "babe, if you hold your arms out you'll be flying".
- Ice cream, caramel macchiatos and "this isn't what I thought my life would be like" while you tell me "we didn't know who you were but we talked about your tattoo".
- The waves and the passionate people; dolphin fins, ankle grabbing sharks and the sand crabs in my hair. K/F/M, little boulders, broken surfboards. "can I grab a corner of this [towel]" and please please please lets just talk until the sun goes down; us three with only the heat and the heart and the sand.
- "Just comfort[ing] me" and no questions asked in those asymmetrical eyes.
- We're going for a walk-skate in arms and out of sorts; "there's nothing to see here" except the "best friend I ever had".
I want a sky that's always blue and to be as free as I'll ever be.