4.10.11

No. No more.


Panic and pitfall have come upon us,
devastation and destruction.
Streams of tears flow from my eyes
because my people are destroyed.
Tears flow from my eyes unceasingly;
they will not stop.
- Lamentations 3:47-49


Will we ever understand why tragedy strikes over and over to those who do not deserve it?
Will I ever be able to fully understand this God? 
My God. 

I pray for the families of those that died in the four plane crashes of the last six weeks in Northern Canada. I pray for those who have yet to heal. 


You promised never to leave nor forsake us.

1 comment:

  1. No We will never be able to fully understand Him and His greater designs. But trust Him and pray to Him that He may lessen the pain of those millions around us in this place called earth.

    ReplyDelete