18.1.12

a kind of gentle ballet

There will always be a little bit of the teenage me in the me to come. Embracing this is bittersweet. 


"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvelous or you're boring, regardless of your age." - Morrissey 


I just wish someone had told me this back when my ultimate goal was to no longer be treated as a child. As a result, I sometimes wonder if I've cheated myself from an aspect of childhood and have become terrifyingly like Michael Jackson. 
But then I see the moon and I feel the ocean and I hear you say: "you're thinking about things i'm only just starting to think about now. you're figuring out things i'm not even ready to face yet.


You haven't missed out on anything." 

No comments:

Post a Comment