14.2.10

I picked a whole bouquet of oopsie-daisies


Anguish; and my selfish heart. So tell me, what is our ending?


Or don't tell me because I'm in a mood to forget. I can't chase my feelings of insecurity as the many possible realities can't seem to settle. It just that everything's up in the air, that's all. All up in the air: I can't move forward when you're holding me back.


"Seems like just yesterday, we were the same."


People say they used her, but if she let herself be used is it still considered that?


"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."


Always apologizing for something I didn't do.



The words are stuck the words are stuck the words are stuck stuck STUCK.



Lydia is: drowing in a tide of conflicting emotions.
"Forgive and forget; but don't forget why you're here"

No comments:

Post a Comment