30.10.11

Electricity {Billy Elliot - elton john}

I can't really explain it, I haven't got the words. It's a feeling that you can't control.
I suppose it's like forgetting, losing who you are
And at the same time something makes you whole. 
It's like that there's a music playing in your ear
And I'm listening, and I'm listening and then I disappear.

It's a bit like being angry, it's a bit like being scared.
Confused and all mixed up and mad as hell.
It's like when you've been crying and you're empty and you're full.
I don't know what it is, it's hard to tell.
It's like that there's a music playing in your ear but the music is impossible, impossible to hear


And then I feel a change, like a fire deep inside.
Something bursting me wide open impossible to hide.
And suddenly I'm flying, flying like a bird 
Like electricity, electricity sparks inside of me. And I'm free, I'm free.

No comments:

Post a Comment